For free training, just follow the steps.
Creative Technology is pleased to offer our popular free in-class training for new users. Here’s how to register:
- Go to cttechnology.ca and click in “Training”, which will take you to a page entitled “In-store theatre-style seminars”. Scroll down the page and click on “Register Here”.
- You’re now on the Apple “Seminars and Events” page. If you’ve already registered, enter your email address and password and log in. If you’re new to the training, click on “New User”.
- Create your new account by keying in your email address and password, and click “Continue”.
- Fill in the information, including your postal code. This will allow Apple to show all the free courses available in the area, including the ones offered by Creative Technology.
- Register for the course you want to take. Remember, you must be registered in advance in order to attend. If your course is full, you may choose another or wait until the same course is offered later in the year. Please arrive at Creative Technology by 6:15 p.m., and if you wish, bring a pad and pen to take notes.